08 January 2009

New Year & Randoms

Happy 2009!

This morning I realized that this June I'll have been out of high school for 25 years and lived in the Bay Area for 15.

It's been so cold that I wear scarves and gloves daily!

We've been watching lots of new movies and the two I really liked were MILK and Vicky Christina Barcelona.

I'm also re-reading some old books on my shelf. I read 'Gift From the Sea' by Anne Morrow Lindburgh in 3 days during my commute. After this re-read I don't feel a need to hold on to that book any longer. So I'm going to revisit more and see if I can ween my collection even more. Today I re-started 'A Thousand Days in Venice' by Marlena de Blasi.

My gym surprisingly has not been terribly crowded this week (yet) which is a good thing.
Looks like we may have a Mindy-Production wedding to attend for my second-cousin Sydnee! (Congratulations to Sydnee & Josh)

My resolution intentions are:
To stay healthy and keep weight down
To save more $ for travel this year
Writing Focus on Poetry & Journaling
Memorize a poem and some scripture verses

I'm still moodling on a 'word' 'theme'. Taking my time and trying to be mindful without being too much in my head, you know?

No comments: