24 January 2009

recently

When George starting redesigning his website, I got inspired to make a new banner design with my rusty Photoshop skills. I like it. The colorful leaves were not manipulated either, it was a pile of bright colors on the ground as is!

I'm also happy Obama is in office now. It's officially a new day.

This week I'm trying to get over a cold, and I went to Stacey's for a book event this week. Vicki Robin spoke on the updated version of "Your Money or Your Life". It's about "9 Steps to Transforming your relationship with money and achieving financial independence." It requires some honest exploration & exercises which I plan to go through at my own pace.

Of the movies I've recently seen, I'd recommend, MILK, Slumdog Millionaire, Vicky Christina Barcelona, Revolutionary Road, and The Secret Life of Bees.

No comments: