28 May 2009

Today in a List

1) Looking forward to visiting more properties today (I have a feeling we may find the right house sooner than later!)

  1. 2) I enjoyed these blog posts: Alex, Kelly, Felicia

3) I like the challenge of working to improve my writing & editing skills with my blog gig

4) I decided to read this bestseller and hope it's as good as they say





5) I also enjoyed today's devotional gem: (excerpted)
... Solomon finally did figure it out. After approximately twelve years of women, money, power, philosophy, he said, ‘Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments; for this is the whole duty of man,’ (Ecclesiastes 12:13). And from that time on, Solomon was known as ‘The Preacher’.

I ask you this question: What has been ruling your soul? Has it been the flesh, or has it been the Spirit? If you’re going to pursue the material and live for your flesh, you’ll never be satisfied. But if you live for the Spirit, you’ll know life and peace eternally and presently.

No comments: