03 August 2009

Monday

I just finished reading "Truth & Beauty" (mentioned earlier) which I found to be a compelling story about Ann Patchett & Lucy Grealy's friendship and passion for writing.

Next up "Julie & Julia" which I also plan to see the movie. One of my favorite genre's is personal stories/memoirs. I can't read enough of them.

Books are my addiction and my solace and I always welcome recommendations. (I should really find a book club to join.)

Yesterday I played Tetris for the first time w/George. (I know, it's been around for 25 years!) I'm not a video game person and not terribly coordinated with the control pad but I have to admit, it was kind of fun and challenging. I'm currently figuring a way out of level 5.

An August Monday
Ocean breezes and blue skies
Outside the cube farm

No comments: