26 August 2008

Weather & Politics

I'm happy to say we have a warming trend this week. When the sky is clear in our neighborhood in the morning it's an especially nice day. Of course, they predict it to cool down by the holiday weekend... but we take what we can get.

The Democratic National Convention is interesting so far. I only caught part last night but I thought Michelle Obama's speech was good. My impressions are that they both have strong character, are hard workers, and consistently appear optimistic and hopeful. He seems (to me) like a highly capable leader and a good man. (I still find it hard to grasp how the current Administration made such a mess of this country in a short time.) I'm keeping this short, there are PLENTY of thoughts and play-by-play reviews and arguments out there in all media realms.

No comments: